TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque , FPS or bank transfer.
Cheque payable to: Art Loop Limited
Please write student name, program, and session selected on the back of the cheque.
FPS transfer to 852 - 5238 8186
Account Number: 741-187074 - 838
Account Name: Art Loop Limited
Once the transfer is made, please submit a scanned copy or image of the payment slip.
- Registration fee: $200
- Trial class fee: $400
- Payment for a full term must be made before the last lesson of the current term in order to secure the student's spot. Previous term students will have priority to enrol for the next term.
-All class fees cannot be refunded or transferred.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled class time. This is to ensure that the student benefits from the lesson introduction and art theory portion at the beginning of the class.
- Students arriving 15 minutes or later from the scheduled class time will not be eligible to attend a make-up class.
- For safety reasons, unless previously arranged with staff, please do not leave your child unattended in our centre before or after classes. To make arrangements with our staff, kindly email details to , RE:PICKUP.
- In the case of an absence due to personal reasons, parents must notify Art Loop at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled class. A make-up class will not be arranged unless advance notice of absence is provided.
- In the case of an absence due to sudden illness or family emergency, parents may notify Art Loop immediately and arrange a make-up class at a later date.
- Absences may be reported via email to , RE: ABSENCE.
*Makeup class is not applicable for all seasonal workshop, competition workshop, private class and summer camp.
4. Make-Up Class
- Only 2 make-up classes will be permitted per 8 week period for an absence due to personal reasons, sudden illness, or family emergency.
- Make-up classes must be arranged with prior notice according to the reason for absence as indicated in the "Absence" terms and conditions section.
- Make-up classes cannot be accumulated or carried over to the next term.
- Make-up classes cannot be refunded.
- All make-up classes are subject to availability.
- No refund or credit will be given in the event of make-up class unavailability or if the student is unable to attend the make-up class provided.
- Once scheduled, make-up class arrangements are final. If the make-up class cannot be attended, the class cannot be rescheduled, accumulated or carried over to the next term. The scheduled make-up class cannot be refunded.
- Term fees cannot be prorated.
- To schedule a make-up class, kindly email details to , RE:MAKEUP CLASS.
*Makeup class is not applicable for all summer camp
5. Arrangements During Adverse Weather Conditions
Classes will be held as scheduled:
- Typhoon Signal No.3 or below/Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning is in force.
- Typhoon Signal No. 8 or below/Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered before 7:00 AM (all day classes).
- Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above/Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered at or before 12:00 PM noon (afternoon classes)
Classes will be dismissed immediately or cancelled:
- The Observatory hoists the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above.
- A Black Rainstorm Warning is in force.
- Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted within 2 hours before the scheduled class time.
- No make-up classes or refund will be arranged in the event of immediate dismissal or cancellation due to severe weather.
- For safety reason, we ask that parents or designated adult supervisor be present at the scheduled beginning and end of class time.
- Unless previously arranged with staff, please do not leave your child unattended in our centre before or after classes. To make arrangements with our staff, please send an email with details to , RE: PICKUP.
- Art Loop Limited will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any injury, loss or damage of personal property.
The students (if above 18 years old) and/or their parents agree to consent to Art Loop Limited taking photographs and/or video or voice recordings of your child and/or student (as applicable) in or on Art Loop classes or premises whether during class, activities or otherwise for the purposes of marketing or promotion, or training or education of Art Loop Limited; if you do not consent, please cross this clause out or notify Art Loop Limited in writing of your objection.- Art Loop Limited will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for damage to art projects in progress within the centre.